- Are you an artist?
- Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- 2013 Philadelphia Marathon - Thank you runners!
- Art of the Party Tribute Dinner to Honor Thomas E. Rohrer, MD
- 2013 SWF International Conference Highlights
- Upsher-Smith Announces Patient Enrollment In Open-label Safety Study Of USL261 (Intranasal Midazolam) For Rescue Treatment Of Seizure Clusters In Epilepsy: Extension Study Offers Patients Experiencing Seizure Clusters Continued Access to USL261
|Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)|
Are you a federal employee or have friends and families who are? We hope you will consider a gift to The SWF again or for the first time and/or encourage those who have this opportunity to contribute to The SWF CFC Campaign.
Thank you for you consideration and continued support.
About the CFC
The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused,
cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
CFC is the world's largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with more than 300 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally to help to raise millions of dollars each year. Pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season (September 1st to December 15th) support eligible non-profit organizations that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world. The Director of OPM has designated to the Office of CFC Operations responsibility for day-to-day management of the CFC.