- Are you an artist?
- Giving Tuesday December 3, 2013
- 2013 Philadelphia Marathon - Thank you runners!
- Art of the Party Tribute Dinner to Honor Thomas E. Rohrer, MD
- 2013 SWF International Conference Highlights
- Upsher-Smith Announces Patient Enrollment In Open-label Safety Study Of USL261 (Intranasal Midazolam) For Rescue Treatment Of Seizure Clusters In Epilepsy: Extension Study Offers Patients Experiencing Seizure Clusters Continued Access to USL261
|Participate in Research|
Although Sturge-Weber syndrome can be managed, there is no cure. Research for Sturge-Weber syndrome (as with all rare diseases) is often hampered by the lack of investigators interested in researching it or from an unavailability of tissue samples or the difficult to find clinical trial participants necessary to conduct a study.
Notice of these studies is being offered for informational purposes and should not be seen as an endorsement of the study by The SWF.